WHY CHOOSE BOOMERANG FX?
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company on a mission to transform the cosmetic, aesthetic and elective procedure industry.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
The Practice Optimization team works closely with our customers (healthcare clinics) to optimize the value of BoomerangFX technology, ensuring that customers have the training, knowledge and support needed to fully benefit from this market-leading solution. Practice Optimization Consultants are client-facing technical professionals who share their extensive knowledge of the healthcare clinic industry. They are healthcare clinic industry experts who share both industry best practices and technical competency with our valued customer base.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide remote and on-site practice management consulting and training to clients in the medical clinic space.
- Act in the best interest of the clinic to increase revenues and minimize costs by utilizing the BfX software to its full potential.
- Assist Sales in closing the opportunity by presenting or analyzing business needs in sales discussions.
- Screen current software clients and assess practice management needs.
- Direct and manage multiple (10+) client projects simultaneously.
- Write detailed reports outlining key findings and recommendations for improvement for practice assessment projects
- Assist with development of new practice management consulting services, seminars, and publications.
- Conduct seminars and presentations. Maintain client profile in HubSpot
- Keep current on practice management trends/issues through professional literature and relevant conferences.
- Keep current on BoomerangFX software releases and roadmap features.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- This role requires comprehensive understanding of private / cosmetic medical practices.
- Skills include: Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years’ practice management experience in a medical clinic.
- Broad experience in all aspects of practice management to include billing/collections, accounts receivable/payable, employee supervision and training, scheduling, patient relations, medical office procedures, financial analysis, and marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of current dynamics of non-insured health care industry
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good understanding of current issues affecting physician’s practices.
- Able to quickly learn BoomerangFX software platform and articulate the individual module utilization for each practice.
- Ability to understand complex workflows, employee dynamics, software integration process.
- Ideal candidate will have EMR experience.
- Must have strong skills in MS Office. CRM experience is required, HubSpot preferred.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN CANADA AND TRAVEL TO THE US TO ATTEND TRADE SHOWS, WORKSHOPS AND KEY CLIENT MEETINGS. OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED IN MISSISSAUGA AND WE WORK A HYBRID MODEL.