WHY CHOOSE BOOMERANGFX?
BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company on a mission to transform the cosmetic, aesthetic and elective procedure industry.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
The Implementation Specialist will work with our clients (medical clinic professionals) to provide an exceptional end-to-end experience. This role offers opportunities to be client-facing (via video conference) and leverage customer relations and training skills. The Implementation Specialist will understand client needs & provide training or issue resolution to optimize utilization of our practice management solution. Having a curiosity about technology and an ability to understand our solution, you will be a problem solver who makes every client experience with BoomerangFX an exceptional one!
- Perform online (and possibly on-site) training sessions for new clients to the platform.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Account Executives and clients to manage the implementation of BoomerangFX solutions thoroughly and on a schedule based on specific client timelines.
- Schedule and perform client training online and onsite. Track all components of the implementation.
- Stay up-to-date on new features and workflows within the software suite.
- Build strong working relationships with clients. Support training for new team members.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING…
- Provide product demos, client/user education and training in BoomerangFX product suite.
- Connect with new/existing clients and understand their business needs & technical queries.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software implementation process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Build rapport with clients and act as “trusted advisor” regarding all BoomerangFX software issues.
- Ensure a positive experience for every client and make our customers feel valued and respected.
- Customize software system based on clients’ individual needs and specifications.
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality standards pertaining to sensitive medical records.
- Create specialized documents for each client.
- Ensure that clients have a solid understanding of the power of our technology.
- Consult re: data migration of existing customer records and install all necessary components.
- Ensure that the project team is aware of key deliverables and project milestones.
- Travel to client sites may be required: expect 2+ trips per year to the US for conferences and trade shows.
YOUR SKILL SET…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- Proven experience providing software training to end-users.
- Note, a short demo of your technical & training skills may be part of the BoomerangFX interview process.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport & trust with business clients & stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry is a definite asset. Understanding of billing, patient scheduling and healthcare regulations is of great benefit. Sound technical knowledge and an affinity for technology is an asset.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and SQL database management systems.
- Proven ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.