BoomerangFX is more than just a SaaS tech company – we are North America’s fastest growing cloud-based enterprise software and digital marketing company on a mission to transform the cosmetic, aesthetic and elective procedure industry.
Our company is well-funded by international private equity. We have a market opportunity that is rare in its scale and powered by a strong business model, coupled with an impressive leadership team consisting of executives from Silicon Valley, Digital Marketing, Fintech and leading SaaS technology start-ups. Trusted by a growing community of leading physician owners, our product is commercialized and delivers the only cloud-based SaaS enterprise solution with feature-rich practice management dashboards, AI and integrated digital marketing tools to help our clients succeed in the marketplace.
As Communications & Public Relations Manager, you will develop stellar communications material for our products, customers, partners and external audiences. You will create compelling written communications that present BoomerangFX’ value, competitive advantage, and unique selling points to an eager audience across North America. As our PR & Communications Manager, you will enjoy the freedom to be creative, while feeding your passion for writing content that resonates, educates and excites the reader.
WHAT YOU OFFER…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a PR or Communications role with proven experience creating exceptional content. Please note that candidates will be requested to provide a portfolio demonstrating a variety of their written material.
- Exceptional writing, editing and creative skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or Public Relations.
- Experience in the technology sector is strongly preferred. Exposure to the start-up environment is a definite asset.
- Proven track record of success in executing tech-focused PR campaigns.
- Established network of contacts in the tech media and analyst community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING…
- Develop and disseminate creative technology-focused communications that support BoomerangFX’ rapid growth.
- Work closely with our executive team to establish the company’s communication strategy.
- Develop and pitch stories to senior leadership team.
- Build relationships with the analyst community in our sector.
- Effectively act as the “voice” of the company for outbound and incoming information requests.
- Collaborate with all teams including development, product management, marketing and the leadership team to create a cohesive “story” for the organization and effectively get the word out to our target audience.
- Optimize communications’ spend by attaining maximum ROI on all communications activities.
- Leverage your understanding of the tech sector to create communications campaigns that drive desired results with a discerning and educated target audience.
- Play a key role in creating the written material that accompanies our ground-breaking, Ai-powered SaaS solution.
- Function as key point-of-contact for media inquiries, providing timely, diplomatic and detailed response to queries.
- Write material for a wide range of audiences who possess various technical abilities including:
- White papers
- Press releases
- Marketing & product communications material
- Communications that drive brand awareness